Montreal SEO Training
SEO is one of the hottest topics shaking up the web design and development industry. It is no longer acceptable to simply build a website and hope people find it. The key is to develop an optimized website that attracts target market visitors and makes the sale.
We gave our first SEO training seminar in Montreal in 2004 and continue to provide professional training for web designers, business owners, and corporate website development teams. Our SEO training represents the best in the industry. From conception and strategy through implementation and results, we will teach you our in-house trade secrets.
Professional SEO Training
Our training approach is unique and has been honed and customized to ensure that the information is useful, fresh, effective, and up-to-date.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm new to SEO, is this seminar for me?
Yes! We cover everything you need to know. Our trainer is friendly, helpful, and full of knowledge and ideas to help you get the most out of this learning experience.
Can I ask questions about my own website?
Yes! We encourage you to ask questions to better understand the topics being explained. We can use your website in our examples to ensure you get the most out of the session.
I already know a bit about SEO, is this seminar for me?
Yes. We cover more advanced techniques and provide deeper explanations and examples as needed.
What topics will be covered?
Here is a sample:
- How to develop an effective SEO plan
- How to choose the best keywords
- How to use HTML, PHP, and other programming languages to your advantage
- How to build your link campaign
- How to structure a website to make it search engine friendly
- How to write content that is user-friendly and search engine friendly
- How to get legitimate authority & high power websites to link to yours
- The best practices of an SEO plan
- How to avoid getting kicked out of the search engines (especially Google)
- What to do if your website gets penalized or banned
- SEO & E-commerce (The SEO workshop trainer"wrote the book" on this topic)
- The important points of the history of search engine development
- How to analyze your website's logs and stats
- The essence of SEO
- The best strategies of Internet marketing to boost website traffic and sales
- How to stay up to date with the latest SEO trends
- Countless high quality ideas and effective methods that have proven to yield results
Does the seminar cover PPC (Pay Per Click), SMO (Social Media Optimization), or other SEM (Search Engine Marketing) topics?
Yes. We will touch on those issues as they relate to SEO.
Do you offer a separate PPC training seminar?
Yes. It is a shorter session which is scheduled based on demand.
Do you offer a separate SMO training seminar?
It is currently in under development.
Who does the training?
Your SEO trainer will be an actual award-winning expert who has taught hundreds of university students to high acclaim. He now performs Internet marketing training and consulting on a full-time basis. His coaching and work has given his clients the opportunity to make millions of dollars online. He takes complex ideas and breaks them down into concepts that are easy to understand. No other search engine optimization company in the world can say that an actual university professor has set up an extensive, professional SEO training workshop program such as this.
When is the next SEO training class?
Please contact us for the full schedule.
What to look for in an SEO Training Company
Still not sure? Consider that uniseo.com is the most consistent SEO company, with an incrediblly high success rate. We teach you our trade secrets in our workshops. Read our 100% real testimonials, look at our client rankings, and you'll see that we are among the top search engine marketing training companies in the world.
Related SEO Services
In addition to our SEO training services, we provide professional one-on-one and on-site SEO training as well as search engine optimization consulting. The choice of service depends on your specific needs.
Please contact us for more information and thank you for taking an interest in our company.