This is an intensive workshop and seminar-style course in search engine optimization (SEO) that is designed to teach attendees to leverage the power of search engines for businesses. Attendees can use what they learn to help them remain competitive in the online world. Whether you're a marketer, designer, programmer, business owner, you can learn to improve website rankings and visibility in search engine results pages (such as in Google). You will lean the trade secrets that the best of the best in the industry use.
Trying to optimize a website for search engines can be a daunting task given that quality information is very scattered and experienced guidance is difficult to find. This course is designed to be used as an easy-to-understand guide toward mastering SEO. Attendees will solidify their understanding of SEO through practical guidance, helpful tips, real world scenarios, a hands-on approach, and the use of popular techniques and highlighting of important considerations that are critical to successful SEO.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers interested in the basics of SEO and what's involved in the optimization process
- Web designers who want to offer optimization and marketing as a service to their clients
- Web developers/programmers who need to learn the most important aspects of SEO
- SMB/Small business owners who are relatively hands-on with their websites
- Corporate website development teams who need to re-do their website
- Company owners who supervise their web designers and Internet marketing
- Businesses looking to increase traffic without outsourcing their web work
- SEO web copywriters who want to learn how to write for the search engines
- Companies looking for new ideas on how to market their website, brand, products and services online
- Private Individuals who want to learn about SEO for their own personal knowledge