This course has been designed to introduce business owners and workers to the realm of social media, specifically as it applies to businesses. The goal is to set you on the right track with your social media setup and strategy so that you can avoid the pitfalls of social media marketing and maximize the efficiency of your activities within social networks.
The class will help you understand how your company can take advantage of social media to increase revenue, improve customer service, and enhance branding, among other important factors. This is an introductory course. Attendees will gain a reasonable understanding of the various social media marketing options available to them.
Who Should Attend?
This course is ideally suited for people who want to use social media as an effective tool to drive marketing and sales, such as:
- Anyone and everyone who doesn't know where to begin should start with this class
- Marketing Managers
- Brand Managers
- Community Managers
- Web Designers
- Web Developers/Programmers
- Small- and Medium-sized business owners
- Marketing professionals
- E-commerce website owners
- Public Relations (PR) Professionals
- Professionals and company owners in various fields
- Project Leaders
- Product Managers
- Company Executives (Presidents, Vice Presidents, Managers, Directors, Department Heads, Supervisors)
- Senior Management
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service Representatives
- Companies looking for new ideas on how to market their website, brand, products and services online
- Private Individuals who want to learn about social media marketing for their own personal knowledge