Demand for qualified, experienced professionals continues to outstrip the available supply. The web design and Internet marketing field grows daily and many businesses have come to realize that without our services, their sites and companies will get nowhere. From time to time we do need additional support for various positions.
If you would like to work with us, consider the following positions for which we are hiring immediately.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Remote work (in Montreal) is possible.
*** WordPress Integrator *** (Currently looking for TWO people for this role)
- Take a web design theme file (e.g., a .PSD) and “cut it up”
- Take an existing website and responsify it
- Design website themes that can be used for WordPress
- Make ugly websites look beautiful
- Design websites from scratch with flair (must have experience with flat design)
- Design email templates
- Design brochures
Social Media Community Manager / Media Relations Specialist / Blogger
- Grow fans and followers organically (No, we aren’t buying followers!)
- Updates on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Write witty remarks (e.g., to go with Instagram posts)
- Write descriptions and tagging (e.g., for YouTube posts)
- Handling media relations (e.g., contacting bloggers to try our clients’ products and services, etc.)
- Write blog posts
- Idea brainstorming sessions
- Strategy and tactics meetings: Your input will be valuable
- Report on successes
- Understand the audience, then develop and maintain strong relationships with followers
- Some small event planning
- Other fun activities
- Advanced junior to intermediate level PHP skills
- Ideally with experience in e-commerce platforms
- Great writing skills wanted!
- Write blog posts
- Write website content
- Content marketing and/or SEO experience is a bonus
How to Apply
Each application must include the following:
- A brief bio. Write a short introduction about yourself in the email.
- A CV and/or a link to your website.
- Recent samples of relevant work.
Visit the contact page and send in your application today!
Please note that we will only get in touch with qualified candidates. Also, we are not hiring staff from overseas. Everyone who applies should be in Montreal.
Note that sometimes we accept interns who want training and supervision. This is ideal for students looking to become professionals. At this time, we are only looking for community managers as interns.