In-depth Website Analysis Reports
Just because you built it doesn’t mean they’ll come. That’s the reality of the Internet today. Gone are the days of whipping up a quick website and getting countless leads. In fact, in today’s competitive online environment, many companies who have spent large sums of money, not to mention tremendous time and effort, approach us to assess why their websites are barely generating target market visitors.
What’s in a Website Evaluation?
We offer several levels of website assessment. The following is a list of the most common features.
- Website Indexing Status
- Penalty Assessment
- Goal definition
- Canonical report
- Domain name
- Server penalties
- Use of various elements such frames and Flash.
- Ease of navigation
- Website sizing
- Check for broken links
- We make use of specialized techniques designed to examine your online competitors. We monitor and research your competition on an on-going basis if needed.
- Keyword terms (old and new suggestions)
SEO Website Analysis
- Current status assessment: One of the most crucial aspects of a website analysis is the current status of your website
- In-depth analysis regarding website positioning
- Assessment of Meta tags use and overuse
- Evaluation of Title tag use
- Reporting on file naming
- Keyword density
- Other factors related to SEO
Linking (Off-site Optimization)
- Inbound linking (who links to you)
- Assessment of major and minor websites, directories, and so on
- Recommendations for more linking
- Assessment of visual impact of the design for users
- Calls to action
- Overall ease of use assessment
- Does your text appeal to your target audience?
- Is there sufficient content?
A website analysis will help clarify and identify areas that are preventing your website from ranking better in the search engines and limiting the number of sales leads you could be getting. Once the report is complete, we can consult with your web development team regarding the changes or you can hire us to make the necessary changes.
Please contact us for more information.