This is the ultimate hands-on content marketing workshop. The course is just the right mix of theory and practice. It is designed to teach attendees to leverage the power of content marketing. As soon as the workshop ends, attendees can apply what they’ve learned to help them remain competitive in the Internet marketing world. Whether you’re a marketer, designer, programmer, business owner, you can learn to gain visibility in Google and in social media, increase brand awareness, decrease business costs, find new audiences, and expand your reach. You will lean the trade secrets that the best of the best in the industry use.
I was asked to write a testimonial and I’m happy to do so. I took the course on SEO at first. I walked away with practical ideas on how to find keywords, put them into my website, write text that people wanted to read, and so on. I began using the tips that evening and now, a few weeks later, I am seeing my rankings move up and traffic increasing. Brian said it could take 6 months but I’m thrilled to see it had an effect sooner than later. I then took the WordPress beginner course. This was a guide on how to use WordPress and get the best plugins. Again, this was great. Tom’s enthusiam and knowledge really helped me understand the important points. I believe that anyone taking any of their courses would benefit and definitely recommend them.Ariel S., (Montreal)
This course provides attendees with a lot of useful information. This course will help you:
- Understand how content marketing, SEO, and social media interact
- Use your skills to identify your target audience
- Use online tools to better target consumers
- Improve your website’s (or blog’s) rankings with the right content marketing
- Differentiate between a content strategy and content marketing
- Gain a clear understanding of content marketing is (and is not)
- Develop a plan of action for your company
Part 1: Content Marketing Basics
- What is content marketing?
- Brief history of content marketing
- Content strategy
- Content marketing and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing and social media
- Steps of an Overall Content Marketing Plan
Part 2: Content Marketing Audiences
- How to find the best suited audience
- Persona development
- Connecting audience needs with content
Part 3: Written Forms of Content Marketing
- Written Content
- Guest Posts
- The truth about SEO & guest blogging
- Short form vs. long form content marketing
Part 4: Audio-visual Formats
- Photo content
- Video content
- Audio content and podcasting
- Intro to content marketing metrics
People on this page also looked at these
They're not aliens, they're Earth…liens! I hate yogurt. It's just stuff with bits in.
Professional work by proven and effective search engine optimization experts.
Gain an understanding of how to reach people who use social media platforms.