Interested in this course? Find out if space is available
This course is designed for corporate executives who want to learn about search engine optimization (SEO) in an easy-to-understand, non-technical, non-jargon, non-geekspeak format. Attendees will be in a stress-free environment where they can ask all the questions they want.
Who Should Attend
This course is well suited for the following:
- Company Executives
- CEOs & Presidents
- Vice Presidents
- Managers (Market Managers, Brand Managers, Project Managers, etc)
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Department Heads
- SMB Executives
- Public Relations (PR) Professionals
- Companies looking for new ideas on how to market their website, brand, products and services online
A word about Brian. He’s been doing this since 1997 and it shows. He knew so much that my brain was ready to explode by the end of the day. If you take an SEO workshop, this is the guy you want. He’s the best SEO guru out there!Fran Tremblay, (Montreal)
This course provides attendees with a lot of useful information. This course will help you:
- Understand the main divisions in SEO and how to apply them
- Discover popular SEO-related terms and understand what they mean!
- Gain relevant, effective SEO skills
- Implement a useful action plan for your company, department, or organization
- Develop a step-by-step program for your organization to follow
- Learn the essentials that an executive would want to know to succeed
- Get your questions answered by one of the world’s most experienced SEO experts
Part 1: Understanding Search Engines
- How search engines work
- Search engine objectives
- How SEO fits into Internet marketing
- The essence of SEO
- The foundation of an overall SEO plan
- SEO & reputation management
Part 2: On-site SEO
- Keywords, Code, and more! What you need to know (explained in simple terms)
- The most important SEO considerations
- Best practices
Part 3: Linking
- What is a link?
- Why links are important
- Why does your website need links?
- The truth about Google PageRank
- Where to get links
- How to make sure your website isn’t thrown out of Google
- Alternative yet related sources of online publicity
Part 4: Defining Organizational Guidelines & Action Plan
- Tracking success and return on investment (ROI)
- Guideliness for your staff to follow
- Step-by-step action plan to make sure your website gets the most out of its SEO
People on this page also looked at these
We teach you our in-house search engine optimization trade secrets so you can implement the best tactics.
Social Media for Business
Gain an understanding of how to reach people who use social media platforms.