Blogging has become a popular past-time for many writers. This seminar will show you how you can get more people to read your work and make money while you’re at it.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is currently offered in a half-day format. It can also be offered as a full-day course both privately or for several people at your organization/company.
- Small businesses with blogs
For more information about our workshops, please contact us.
Thank you for the great WordPress classes (Beginner and Intermediate). I thought I knew a lot more before coming but this really showed me what I can do.Jeremy T., Freelancer (Montreal)
This course provides attendees with a lot of useful information. This course will help you:
- Differentiate between hosted blogs and hosting your own blog
- Gain a fan following
- Use opt-in email to monetize your fan following
- Easily place ads on your blog
- Sell relevant items on your blog
Part 1: Understanding Your Blog
- Hosted blogs
- Hosting your own blog
- What are your goals
- Is your topic valuable to advertisers?
- How search engine optimization (SEO) can help you
Part 2: Monetization
- Learn about the different types of advertising
- How to gain a fan following
- Email lists
- How to sell an ebook on your site